Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Bea loves Sam!

Well, despite all of our worry, Bea loves Sam! She has shown lots of interest in him and I have not experienced the dreaded jealousy I was expecting from her! She's very cute with him it's such a relief that she isn't sad that he has joined our family! For the last six months of her life she has been a bit on the demanding side (to say the least :) and it's crazy, but she has become a lot more independent and grown up! Thanks, Bea, for making my life easier!




She asks to hold him and doesn't want to let him go! I think she is going to be a good big sister!

4 comments:

  1. Awww yay! I'm happy Bea loves Sam, too! :)

    These pictures are so sweet! I love them. Bea is gonna be a great big sis, I can tell!

    I hope we can see you all again soon! We miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Sam, too!!

    {and Bea}

    We need to play again.. SOON

    love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Pics. we miss you guys. thanks for hanging with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sam is adorable! I loved seeing all the pictures of him; I just wish I could see him in real life! Congrats and I hope all is well with you and your cute family.

    ReplyDelete