Sunday, June 7, 2009

Things on my mind...

1. Mere works really hard for our family. Sometimes I feel like a slacker.
2. Bea isn't a baby anymore. She hung out with me today while Mere worked. Pretty independent and, I'm realizing, I can't pretend she's not growing up anymore.
3. Can I handle these types of afternoons with Bea and her brother when he gets here? And three other girls? Hmmmm, should be interesting...
4. I ate too many carbs today: french toast, pizza and more pizza. Nice work, Dave.
5. I like a well manicured lawn. I didn't get to use the weed eater this weekend and I can't stand seeing those spots the mower couldn't get to.
6. I'm wishing there was a "good" sport to watch today. It's rainy outside and I'm craving some chocolate milk and a good game.

2 comments:

  1. You're worried about carbs...silly Dave:) Just remember that your boy will watch the games with you while you have the other 4 girls to deal with:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. You ARE a slacker, accept it and move on :)
    2. Luckily she's super cute, so it'll be very fun to see her go through each learning/growing phase.
    3. Probably, but I can envision a lot of "girls, you can watch Hannah Montana while I make sure Dave Jr. gets a good nap..."
    4. Unfortunately, everything that tastes good is bad for guys trying to look like Lance
    5. I hear you - very satisfying
    6. ESPN Classic baby

    J

    ReplyDelete