Monday, June 22, 2009

Trip to Boise!


This weekend we took at trip to Boise. Dave just had to do yet another triathlon - this one was in La Grande, Oregon. I decided to half support him by going to Boise to see my parents and he took an extra 2 1/2 hour drive to Oregon (for some reason being 8 months pregnant and camping with a toddler didn't appeal to me - call me crazy!). 
I was super nervous to be going out of town though. I thought for sure I would go in to labor and have to have him in Boise. It wasn't that I was scared of the hospitals or doctors there, I just didn't want to pay double for the delivery! 
We are learning that Bea is partial to men. This weekend she couldn't get enough of her Grandpa Brown. Any time he would enter the room she would light up and need to be with him. I also went to visit my best friend Becca while we were there. Bea didn't really acknowledge her, but as soon as her husband entered the room (who she doesn't really even know) she went up to him and wanted him to pick her up and carry her! What a goofy girl... 

Grandpa and Bea...

Becca (32 weeks) and I (36 weeks)....


Bea not enjoying a rock wall at the park...

4 comments:

  1. i didn't even know becca was pregnant!!

    bea is looking more and more malone-y to me every day..!!

    i'm glad you didn't go into labor.. let him cook a little bit longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Meredith! Thank you for inviting me to view your blog. It will be fun to read about your family! Your family is beautiful and you look great for being 9 months pregnant! Who are the three older girls? I thought you just had the one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bea is so cute and you look adorable, you pregnant thing! I just had Grant 6 weeks ago and I just pray that your little guy doesn't have the issues he has had.

    As for size, they told me that my 2nd would be 6-7 lbs the day before I had him. (He was 8 lbs 14 oz.) AND, the ultrasound for the newest little guy said that he was 8 lbs 11 oz a week before he was born at 8 lbs 7 oz. Don't believe those things. Your baby will be just fine and labor is SO much easier the second time around!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I am glad you made it back without going into labor!

    ReplyDelete